My name is Daniel Anadria and I am pursuing a doctoral degree in natural language processing (NLP) at Utrecht University under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Daniel Oberski and Dr. Anastasia Giachanou as part of the Algorithmic Society consortium.
My interests involve:
- NLP & Text Mining 📚⛏️
- Clinical Data Science
- Algorithmic Fairness 🤖⚖️
- Explainable AI 🔎🦾
My research explores ways to ensure that AI systems in healthcare uphold public values such as fairness and transparency. In particular, I focus on detection and mitigation of harmful bias in clinical NLP systems.
I am a member of:
🗞️ What’s new?
- Started an internship at the St. Antonius Hospital 🥼
- Organizing the Dutch Clinical NLP Workshop - join us on June 24 2024 in Utrecht! 🇳🇱
- A collaboration article with Caspar van Lissa and Mauricio Garnier-Villarreal is published in Structural Equation Modeling: A Multidisciplinary Journal 🥳
- The preprint of my recent collaboration with Jelle Teijema is out! 🙌
- Joined Data Science: Introduction to Text Mining with R and Data Science: Applied Text Mining summer school courses as a TA for the second year in a row
- Joined the European Workshop for Algorithmic Fairness (EWAF’23) as a proceedings chair! 🪑
🤝 Want to get in touch?
If we share interests, are interested in one of my past projects, or would like to consult me about your present work, feel free to reach out!