I am a rising statistician and a data scientist in the final year of MSc Methodology and Statistics at Utrecht University. My primary project is the development of a new feature attribution technique for transformer language models such as BERT which can be used to explain which words, phrases and sentences are driving their predictions. I am always curious and in awe about something. This is reflected in my side projects which I greatly enjoy:
- Collaboration on an article about best practices in latent class analysis using free open source software
- Collaboration on the implementation of state-of-the-art feature selection methods for the R package
mice(Multivariate Imputation by Chained Equations)
- NLP & Text-Mining
- Algorithmic Fairness & Explainable AI (XAI)
- Feature Attribution & Feature Selection
- Deep Learning
- Systematic Reviews
- Latent Class Analysis & Structural Equation Modeling
- Joined the European Workshop for Algorithmic Fairness (EWAF’23) as a proceedings chair
- Defended MSc Thesis! 🎉
- The preprint of my recent collaboration with Caspar van Lissa and Mauricio Garnier-Villarreal is out!
I find problem-solving and knowledge-sharing incredibly fulfilling! If you think I might be able to help, don’t hesitate to reach out!