My name is Daniel Anadria and I am pursuing a doctoral degree in clinical data science at Utrecht University under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Daniel Oberski and Dr. Anastasia Giachanou.
My interests involve:
- Natural Language Processing & Text Mining 📚⛏️
- Algorithmic Fairness 🤖⚖️
- Explainable AI 🔎🦾
My research explores ways to ensure that AI systems in healthcare uphold public values such as fairness and transparency. In particular, I focus on bias detection and mitigation in the context of natural language processing systems deployed in healthcare.
I am a member of:
🗞️ What’s new?
- A collaboration article with Caspar van Lissa and Mauricio Garnier-Villarreal is published in Structural Equation Modeling: A Multidisciplinary Journal 🥳
- The preprint of my recent collaboration with Jelle Teijema is out! 🙌
- Joined Data Science: Introduction to Text Mining with R and Data Science: Applied Text Mining summer school courses as a TA for the second year in a row
- Joined the European Workshop for Algorithmic Fairness (EWAF’23) as a proceedings chair! 🪑
- Defended MSc Thesis! 🎉
🤝 Want to get in touch?
If we share interests, are interested in one of my past projects, or would like to consult me about your present work, feel free to reach out!